I know I am connected to my soul mate psychically in this life and in another life too. I actually have past/concurrent life recognition. I can see scenes from when we have interacted together from what seems from another time on Earth. Now what?
First off, how do I know? Well the short answer is that as soon as I connected with this person it was as if I had known them forever and the first meeting was like reconnecting with my closest dearest friend. This person knew me better than any other individual has in this life time so far, without time to get to know me in this life time. And I believe the reverse was true as well. We were both asking the question, “What gives?”
I have known some soul mates that have found one another to do things like finish one another’s sentences immediately or be able to offer deep comfort first meeting. Upon finding this person You will probably feel compelled to know them better and to find out what makes him or her seem so familiar.
Not every coming together of two spirits is as enjoyable as reconnecting souls that have loved somewhere else in another space-time continuum. Sometimes You are drawn to a person and there is an instant dislike and You are just like a moth drawn to the light. This type of attraction is more likely about karmic debt (karmic debt can also show up in enjoyable connections as well), that one or both of You are in need of tending to. It probably does not indicate that the two of You are just two souls that have played and danced together and continue to come together in more than one lifetime for the pure joy of it.
The challenge comes when I ask myself what to do with this information and this intimately desired connection. Are we to be friends, lovers, partners in life, or just passing by one another to remind us of the joy that can be experienced in dancing with another. Is there another way soul mates can support one another on our respective paths?
Why did I meet my soul mate?
Am I supposed to create something with my soul mate in this lifetime? Is there a specific reason I came together with this person?
Is my soul mate here to cause me to re-evaluate my life and beliefs?
Do we have something we are supposed to do together or learn from one an other? Is it even an intentional thing?
What have I been focusing on creating in my life that would cause this connection to happen in my life at this time?
What if the person that showed up in my life, a soul mate is unwilling to recognize the connection and chalks it up as imagination?
If Your life has room to fit this person in the way You feel is right for You, easily, then the questions diminish greatly. It is when You have commitments to others, that are real to You, and things do not seem to jive, that it starts getting trickier if You are not grounded.
With out being really honest with yourself and the persons around You this kind of connection could even be destructive.
Here are five things to do when You recognize a soul mate:
1) Listen to your guides and move forward at a pace that works for You. Find ways to get to know one another in this life time just as You would any other soul in physical form.
2) Ask for spiritual guidance in releasing the energy of other life times, so You can be clear in this one. When You allow a past/concurrent life to bring a soul mate to You it has done what it was meant to do, help You recognize one another.
3) The next step might be for the two of You to decide individually (and possibly together) which way the connection is best going to serve You. Listen for the inspired knowing and actions that come with this gift.
4) By listening to and integrating the reality of your life and the spiritual guidance that You receive, there will be a successful recognition of this gift across the dimensions and You will know what the two spirits in these physical bodies are meant to do with one another this time around. Be open to all the different ways You might be able to support one another in this life time.
5) What ever else comes of this re-connection use the feelings of joy, recognition, and excitement to create what You desire in your life.
This can be an amazing experience and one I hope everyone allows themselves sometime in each life time. It isn’t always easy to accept that which we can not measure, verify or even understand. It takes a level of trust in the mystery of life and in one’s self to allow this kind of connection to blossom.
If You want more insight into your relationship, check out our introductory and 1 question email readings.